Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You don't have to answer that...

So, I had another funny interaction with Jeremiah Holly Abraham-Castlevania yesterday. This one was on the phone, but it went basically like this:

(While trying to debug an issue in her application...)
Me: Okay, I just sent you an email with a couple of configuration changes. Put those in and we'll try it again.
Jeremiah Holly Abraham-Castlevania: Okay, I got it. Do you want me to put those in?
(crickets: *chirp*chirp*chirp*)
Jeremiah Holly Abraham-Castlevania: Okay, you don't have to answer that.
Jeremiah Holly Abraham-Castlevania: Alright, they are in.
Me: Okay, now try it out.
Jeremiah Holly Abraham-Castlevania: Do you want me to run it now?
(again with the crickets: *chirp*chirp*chirp*)
Jeremiah Holly Abraham-Castlevania: You don't have to answer that either...
Me: You don't really need me here for this conversation, do you?

No comments: